Do you like the programming of large numerical control lathes? Do you know the programming skills for large numerical control lathes? Do you want to learn about machining and programming of large numerical control lathes?
1.Processing sequence of parts:
(1)drill hole first and then flat end (to prevent shrinkage during drilling).
(2)rough turning first, then finish turning (to ensure the precision of parts).
(3) Machining the large tolerance first and then machining the small tolerance (ensuring that the surface with small tolerance will not be scratched and parts will not be deformed).
2. According to the material hardness, choose reasonable rotation speed, feed rate and cutting depth:
(1) carbon steel material shall be selected with high rotating speed, high feed rate and large cutting depth.
(2) Hard alloy shall be selected with low rotating speed, low feed rate and small cutting depth.
(3) Titanium alloy shall be selected with low rotation speed, high feed rate and small cutting depth.
The above is about the programming skills of large numerical control lathes.If you want to learn other knowledge and skills about CNC technology and other processing and production, you can pay attention to our official website.We have a lot of wonderful content on it.
Source of this article:https://ympcnc.com/